- For Bridal appointments, you are allowed up to 5 guests. Only the Bride and one guest are able to come for fittings. That guest will need to get you into and out of your dress. To minimize contact, your guest will need to help you get dressed.
- Please Wear a Mask. To keep everyone safe, masks are required by all brides, guests and staff. If you need a mask, just ask. We will be happy to provide one.
- Please Social Distance. Please stay at least 6 feet away from other parties at all times. What’s 6 feet? Just imagine a very long dress train!
- We kindly ask if you or your guest does not feel good, including a cold, sniffle, cough, fever or not feeling well to reschedule your appointment.
- Practice Hand Hygiene. Please help yourself to complimentary hand sanitizer available throughout the store so you can keep yours (and your ring) sparkling.
- Our alterations team will be wearing a mask and a shield during your appointment and sanitizing their hands before and after your fitting.
- Each area will be sanitized before and after your appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call, and we’ll be happy to help!