Collection and Usage of Private Information
We ask customers to provide us details such as:
- Contact information: Name, email address, phone number and shipping address.
- Billing information: Credit card billing address and credit card details.
- We use this personal information to
- Fulfill your order
- To avoid issues or disputes arising due to unforeseen reasons
- Send you your order confirmation
We may disclose customer information to:
- Our corporate partners to facilitate the co-branded or joint services (such as customer service or shipping) that are required to complete an order.
- Detect and prevent fraud, identity theft, and other illegal acts pursued by some customers
- Law officials to comply with some legal proceedings or subpoena
- Government officials to fulfill some information requests
We have always strived to deal with the customer information in a very safe and secure manner by following industrially accepted technological methodologies. As most of our customers use this shopping cart to make purchases, the information provided by them during the trade is secured using Socket Layer Technology or SSL. This technology helps us to secure your private information from hackers and also ensures that all data entered on our website is transferred through our secured payment gateway, which provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure secure, fast and reliable transactions.
Additional Policy Information
As you browse alexandrasbridalboutique.com. advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with alexandrasbridalboutique.com.The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Customers can review, update or opt-out of future communications as well as correct their personal information by contacting us at http://alexandrasbridalboutique.com/contact/