What to Do 2 to 3 Days Before Your Wedding
With your wedding just a few days away, don't be surprised if you feel like you're forgetting something or are a little on edge, as these are common feelings for soon-to-be brides. In this chapter, we'll help you keep everything under control as you count down the days. If you have any questions about your dress, don't panic — we're here for you at Alexandra's Boutique.
3 Days Before Your Wedding
What absolutely needs to get done three days before your wedding? As long as you stayed on track up until this point, you shouldn't have to worry about too much. Here are some items you may wish to complete three days before your marriage:
- Pack a wedding-day emergency kit which may include items such as aspirin, dental floss, a mirror, tissues and deodorant — customize it to suit your needs.
- Contact all your vendors just to touch base.
- Have a get-together with your best buddies to unwind, laugh and relieve some pre-wedding jitters.
- Confirm transportation bookings.
- Confirm toasts with chosen friends and family members.
2 Days Before Your Wedding
You'll have a little more to do two days before your wedding, but it's not anything too extreme. Keep this checklist handy:
- Wrap your gifts for your wedding party and family members.
- Go over your wedding day schedule with everyone.
- Make sure your vendors have a bridesmaid's or family member's contact information.
- Drop decorations off at the venue.
- Make sure you've assigned someone to grab gifts and decorations on your wedding day.
- Confirm rehearsal dinner details.
- Check in with your bridesmaids to see if they have any last-minute questions.
- Print out vendor details like contact info and arrival times.
- Tidy up your house, so it's clean and welcoming when you get back from your honeymoon.
- Check the weather forecast — but don't obsess over it.
- Drink lots of water and get as much sleep as possible.
- Leave your partner a loving note.
- Pack your accessories in one bag.